Thursday, April 29, 2010

Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)

So, Russ was away for the last weekend on a business trip to Seattle and look what he got me!!!! 

Grey's Anatomy Scrubs!!!

 *Ignore the mess, we are going to move out soon thus the craziness!

Hhahaa, I know Calvin will love this too but that was the last set and it was Large!! But I give Russ extra brownie points for remembering what I like and getting it for me (this was a total surprise, unlike the rose incident.. hahahahah). 

 

There's something to be said about a glass half full. About knowing when to say when. I think it's a floating line. A barometer of need and desire. It's entirely up to the individual. And depends on what's being poured. Sometimes all we want is a taste. Other times there's no such thing as enough, the glass is bottomless. And all we want, is more.

 *Edited at 4:30pm

I just read about a girl committing suicide over her broken relationship with her boyfriend. I went to the Facebook page created by her friends in memory of her and I cried going through her pictures. I don't know her personally but I cried for her pain because I can relate to it. If a broken relationship is really what caused her death, I wished that she didn't do it. My close friends know that I went through a really difficult and tough time 2 years ago and every time I think about it, I can still feel that pain. The saddest thing was, I almost took my life because of the failed relationship as well. If not for my best friends who stood by me, carried me through and was there every step of the healing process (and T, whom I knew through her blog and me randomly writing to her... I wrote about her few entries back), I don't think I would be where I am today. 

I don't think anyone could really understand the pain that the girl must have gone through. In the news article, the media mentioned that the girl blogged about her fearing that she might not be able to love again... All of which, the exact same things... I've told my friends. I wished that she was stronger though and that she had looked for someone to talk it through and most of all, I wished that she didn't take her life away. Because, she would be able to see how beautiful her life would turn out to be without that person she thinks she love with her life & might in it. She will learned that despite the broken heart, the pain, the aching, the tears... Life is worth living. I loved that man with all my heart, all my might, with my life... he broke my heart, left me thinking that life is no longer worth living and that I can NEVER EVER love anyone else. I remember telling Calvin that after loving someone so much, I don't know how it would be ever possible to love someone else with such passion or the same, needless to say to love more. But I learned that it's possible. Because you love the new person with a different kind of love and you can love the person even more. 

CL told me (2 years ago) that one day when I look back at the things I've done, tears that I've cried, insults & injustice that I've put up with... everything... I will look back and laugh. Laugh at how stupid and silly I was. And when I told him I am in a new relationship, he asked me if I feel that way... I do. Honestly, I do. Even though I don't regret doing all those things that I've done, trying to get that man back in my life and trying to take my life away... But I do feel kinda silly. But I guess, that was part of the process... to get over a broken heart. And she who chose to do it, must have taken a lot of courage to. She left behind more broken hearts than she can imagine... I hope, the pain and hurt for her, is gone now. 

 Love, is not love if you have never experience heartache...  

3 comments:

  1. Honestly i don't feel sad when I read her news, both XL and me think that what she has done was plain stupid. She was at a bottleneck, but she just couldn't think straight. If only someone can lead her out of the dark, she wouldn't have chosen this one-way path. How hurt she was, cannot match the pain of her parents' loss, for as long as they live.

    Btw, when you wear that robe, i thought that was a sushi master robe or something. And the back view pic looks like some skinny asian gangsta with long hair, wearing oversize baseball uniform, scratching his backside... hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's stupid but I think she must have been to a point where she couldn't handle it anymore. Like I know EXACTLY how she had felt... sometimes the pain (heartache) is so great that you need a physical pain to jolt out of it. But I guess, the saddest thing is that she did not talk to anyone about it. It would have definitely be different today.

    HEY THAT'S MY GREY'S ANATOMY SCRUBS OK... in XL. hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know u and Brian enjoy cosplay that much. Hahaha. About that girl, I wish that she had the good friends that u have. Life is short already, why make it shorter.?.?

    ReplyDelete