Monday, April 19, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

Just a random update... Geez, I cannot even remember when all these things took place!
 Start spamming with my narcissistic images of what I wore... I'm really so proud of myself because I have been exhausting all the clothes I have and trying to wear the same thing a few times (which I never did in the past... I normally wear the same clothes probably months later!). Or probably because I only have those few pieces suitable for the cold weather? Hhahahaa


Week of 5th April - 9th April...


So... sometime last week, I dig out the box of instant ramen that I bought when I was transiting in the Narita airport during my last trip back to SG. Decided to cook it for dinner since it was going to expire soon.
Comes in 4 different flavour... Read it yourself.

We always have some random side dishes... in this case, Russ' favourite roast duck from Marina (Hahha nowadays when I buy food, I always imagine what Calvin might wanna eat when she visits!)


Not to forget the staples, random kind of Kimchi!!!




I love this top sooooooooo much although its really short and if I were to wear it with anything that's not high-waisted, my tatt will be revealed.
Sorry, my house lighting is too crappy and I'm using my iphone.. Hahha
The skirt below is different from what I'm wearing up there! But I know, can't tell... crap

Random pictures of flowers I took outside of the apartment... SPRING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to me...


Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


And Russ bought me a stalk of rose! He actually called me on his way home and ask me if I am hungry because he is going to buy me a rose and will be late for 10mins. Some kind of surprise huh?

Okkkkkkkkk, last picture!!! Taken yesterday... the weather was gorgeous... Or should I say, HOT?! We went to test drive a few BMWs (Russ did...even though I'm the one buying. Hahha) but I've more or less decided on what I want!




2 comments:

  1. Beemers??? rich sia....

    btw your face getting rounder~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not rich leh... You must remember cars here are cheap! Anyway, I have to save up for 6months first.

    KNN MY FACE. No more dinner from today onwards.

    ReplyDelete