Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Save Me

So, this post is dedicated to my bro, CK because we were chatting online and I told him that I need to shit and he wants me to blog first. But anyways, I already shat so I'm blogging right now. HAHAHAHAH I know I am seriously the most disgusting girl around (Russ never fails to remind me) because I am very open about talking about shit, pee and what-nots.

Ok, so all these pictures are not in order 'cause I cannot really remember when I took them.

Took this while I was cooking curry for my colleagues... The tomato was in a heart shape when I cut it into half!

And we have a new addition to our house, Orchids! Russ likes them so I got it for him... Told you that he is a Singaporean at heart @@ The messy thing in the background is a computer that Russ set up for the TV and the LCD...




And we ate yummy ramen!!


Some random pictures...  I actually wore the zebra dress today. LOL
OH, we got a mirror!!!!!!!! Thanks to Russ' mama... she gives us everything, hahaha everyweek we'll go back to his house for dinner and steal things back to use. On another note, I think I'm really lucky because Russ' family is really nice to me. I think I've never hug my family members or anyone as much as his family!



Ok, now here comes the highlight of my weekend... We went to Carmel!! Which was gorgeousssssssssssss... I don't feel like I'm in the States at all and I kept telling Russ that its so European, as though I'm back in Paris!


On our way... the weather was great that day!!!


After a 1.5hrs drive, we got to Carmel!!!!

Serenity, doesn't this look like Cottesloe when we drove in???
Touristy shot...............


Russ loves his Havianas from SG!



Ok, I think I've put on weight again. FAT FACE ALERT.

I'm lazy so I'll post the rest of the pictures up on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment