Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If Tomorrow Never Comes

The early bird catches the worm; a stitch in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can't pretend we haven't been told. We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to ‘seize the day'. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore, until we finally understand for ourselves like Benjamin Franklin meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping. And that even the biggest failure, even the worst most intractable mistake beats the hell out of never trying.

This is one of my  favourite quotes from Grey's Anatomy...

So last Friday, I cooked Curry Chicken and KNN bought the wrong chicken again (bought the wrong chicken when I tried cooking Hainanese Chicken Rice for Russ' family). What is it with U.S chicken that it's so freaking tough??????? Back home, you can buy an random chicken and you know that it's going to turn out right. 

Anyway, it was a 90% success since the curry turn out nice with the potatoes 'cept for the damn chicken

We also bought some side dishes from the Deli in Marina... Notice our bamboo plant?

So Russ want me to post the following picture, which he is so darn proud of because he hooked up a LCD monitor from the TV & computer to our dining area so we can watch TV while we are eating...


And this was what I wore on Friday, damn slack please...

Top - Taiwan Shilin Market
Jeans - Zara
Jacket - Hollister
Same bag (I am lazy!!!)
Shoes - Charles & Keith
As usual, I have something in a DHL bag...

So during the weekend, we went Home Depot to get some shoe racks for me(WHAHHA, we are trying to set up something for me in the storage room), had dinner back at Russ' house 'cause he wanted to spend more time with his dad before he leaves for Korea... 

What I wore on Saturday... 
 
Top - online blogshop
Skirt - Cotton On (during the Perth vacation) which I love to death
Jacket - Taiwan Shilin Market (I seriously can be their ambassado)
Boots - Charles & Keith
Bag - same sameeeeeeeeeeee


We stayed over and went to San Francisco on Sunday for a car show, with Jon, Theresa and Su...  Managed to chat with Theresa who is really really nice (finally, someone nice!!) and we had dinner in Japan Town. Told Russ that I wanna go back there again soon to hang out.. I dunno what is it with Japan & Japanese stuff, they are just so unique and yummy! Even the simplest of things, they managed to make the packaging so intricate and beautiful. I don't have pictures cause it was a short outing, most of the time was spent at the car show... Will take more the next trip!

And then, it was Monday again... KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Shoulder Pad Top - Bysi
Skirt - Bysi
Shoes - Charles & Keith
Outer Coat - H&M
Same bag, againnnnnnnnn 

Oh, and that aside, I had the yummiest strawberries last night... They were supposedly limited edition but it only cost like $2.99 and man, they were HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE

Eating the huge-ass strawberries... In case you are wondering what's that pink thing on my head... it's actually a fringe velcro!! Hhahaha some nifty Japanese invention (got it back home) that you use it to keep your fringe away from yout face or to create a parting with it.


 OK, lastly... this is what I wore today.......... Damn it, why is it raining every day????????????

Top - Online blogshop (this is like a really cute top, there's a row of 5 small ribbons on the sleeves which you can't see from this pic)
Skirt - Bysi (my mom lied. She did not alter it for me, that's why it's still so loose)
Shoes with Ribbon at the back - Mondo
Bag - Same bag! I seriously need to be less lazy and try and change my bag everyday
Outer Coat - H&M

Ok, i am really hungry right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUNCH TIME!!!
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. bro, get a chatbox la! posting comments is a pain, btw glad to know you're doing alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it, all because of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete