Friday, March 12, 2010

The Self Destruct Button

 don't know what to write but I still wanna post an entry just for the heck of it....
Flood this post with my pictures... But then again, I haven't been taking pictures in the morning these few days as I've been taking a colleague's car to work instead of Russ'.

BTW, WASSUP WITH GREY'S ANATOMY?? I didn't watch it for a while and all of a sudden, there's all these new people in the show. Geez...

These are what I wore last week.... Anyway, I'm like trying to wear different clothes everyday to see if I can wear all the clothes I have (I have clothes that I wore like once or twice or NEVER!). So, let's see if I can keep up with that...

Man, my proportions look weird in this photo... But the point is, look at how I tied my scarf... I learned it from my favourite website. I know you can't really tell how it's like in the picture but compare it to the other picture where I have the same leopard print scarf in a different color. Hahaha


Man... I have been wearing this pair of boots to death. Its soooooooo comfortable and great looking.


Took this in the toilet because I didn't take a picture in the morning... I was wearing purple thighs!
Did I mention that I cooked fish curry and it turned out to be a huge success? I'm so freaking proud of myself.

This prata is for Russ... He loves prata (I think he is a Singaporean at heart).

Our dinner...

Fish curry... Just because it's sooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Made stewed pork ribs with carrots... Originally wanted to make soup with the ribs but because we slow-cooked it, it became too oily so I drained out the soup and added soy sauce, sesame sauce and dark soy sauce.

And lastly... Had steak on Monday night while watching Gossip Girl! =)

Ok, Its 5:37 and I can't wait to go home. WHY IS TIME PASSING SO SLOWLY???  Russ is going San Francisco tonight to meet up with some random people for drinks and what not. Wish I'm in Singapore right now so I can call Chewy to meet up at Tampines.

sigh...

p.s: wish me luck! We are trying to complete the apartment by this weekend because everyone has been asking us when they can come over. Need to get dresser, shoes rack, plants and hopefully we are done!

Oh OHOHOHOHO! Forgot to include these images (WE BOUGHT A BED!!! Tempur Pedic... Its been good so far but we'll see...since we have 100 days return policy)


CL, can you remember these bedsheets?!?!?!?!? You were with me at the John Little expo sale and helped me chose it!

We threw everything on the floor so we can put the bedsheets in... And you can see how the wardrobe looks like. We are sharing it now and it's barely enough to fit all my stuff. SIAN

It feels a bit weird sleeping on this initially cause the mattress mold into shape with your body but it's really comfortable after a while..

All set up and ready! It's funny cause when you buy a bed here, they give you a "box" and a metal frame for free... See that white/beige thing below the mattress? That's the "box" and it adds height to the mattress with the frame so you don't really buy a standard bed frame. I wanna get one cause I think it looks funny with a headboard and stuff but I guess I can wait since this works well now and we can get a proper frame if I decided to stay here for the rest of my freaking life..........................

Ok, so this is really the end of my random post. Oh.. and it's 6:09 already...going to bug Russ to bring me to get du buk ki AGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. nice... the bed sheet kind of matches with e room!

    ReplyDelete